Imagine, Explore, Discover
Come and explore over 200 interactive STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) exhibits which inspire education and imagination. Bring the entire family! SciTech sparks young minds of all ages to discover the world around them — from the baby of the family to Grandma. SciTech also offers group field trips, overnights, scout programs, birthday parties and day camps.
This month’s Maker Moment will feature activities that explore the ART in architecture!read more
Unleash your inner rock star with an exciting Spring Break DJ Scratch Camp! presented by We R Musicread more
We are a proud participant in Downtown Aurora’s First Fridays.read more
Imagine, Explore and Discover MARDI GRAS! This family fundraiser will benefit the museum and is sponsored by Fairview Dental. Purchase your tickets today!read more
Monday: CLOSED Tues–Fri: 10AM until 3PM Saturdays: 10AM until 4PM Sundays: CLOSED
$8 General Public ages 4-59
$6 Military & Seniors 60+
Free for children ages 3 years and younger
Come and explore over 200 interactive STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) exhibits which inspire education and imagination.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Groups over 10, please fill out our registration form on the Field Trips page.
- Groups over 20 are eligible for discounted admission and special programming. Questions? Call our Guest Services Team at 630-859-3434 ext. 210.
The Museum will be closed on the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Dec. 24-26th
School Holidays: School is out but SciTech is open!
Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday, Presidents’ Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day
18 West Benton Street Aurora, IL 60506| (P) 630-859-3434 | (Fax) 630-859-8692 SciTech 6 hour lot: Park at the city lot on the east side of building. Street parking: Street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The north and south sides of Benton are now free three-hour parking from 8 am to 8 pm. Please move your car before 3 hours have passed.
All memberships include:
- 2 Guest Passes
- Discounted additional guest passes for $6
- Discounts on special events
- 10% discount at SciTech’s STEAMMART
- 10% off Birthday Parties and Camps
- ASTC (Association of Science and Technology Centers) membership (Free or reduced admission to over 300 science centers worldwide)
- $100 for one year, $175 for two years
- Admission for 5 Family Members.
Family Plus Membership ($125): Same as above PLUS
- 15% discount at SciTech’s gift shop
- 15% off Birthday Parties and Camps
- ACM (Association of Children’s Museums) membership (50% off general admission- for up to 6 people to 200 museums in North America including 15 in Illinois!)
Deluxe Family Membership ($200): Same as above PLUS
- Admission for 10 Family Members
- 5 Guest Passes (valid for 1 year)
SciTech Hands On Museum will bring the STARLAB to you! With wide-range programming the STARLAB is a great supplement to your current school curriculum.read more
Let SciTech Hands On Museum host your party in your own private room! In addition to access to over 200 exhibits for you and your guests, our party specialists will help you choose a theme for your favorite scientist or engineer and will complete your experience with food, drinks, goody bags or even a lab investigation!read more
Schedule a Discovery Day at SciTech for your friends, families and students to explore over 200 interactive exhibits on SciTech’s museum floors. Add an interactive demonstration to delve deeper or complete your day with a lab investigation.read more
Bring some excitement back to your students and families! Our scientists will deliver interactive STEM experiences right to your door. From interactive demonstrations and tables to labs, Scout classes and our homemade wind tunnel, enjoy all that SciTech has to offer in the comfort of your own venue.read more
Complete your requirements in one of our Scout Workshops, Twilight Adventures, STEM Sleepovers or Scouts2Go!read more
SciTech STEM Academy
Thanks to a generous grant from the Dunham Foundation in 2011, SciTech Hands On Museum established one of the first STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) based curriculum schools in the country. Limited to 40 very fortunate children (aged 3 to 7 years); the SciTech STEM Discovery Academy, housed in the museum, offers children exceptional tools for their future.